BUT I AIN'T GONNA SWEAT YA BABY

assalamualaikum! and hai everyone who always visit my blog ! but, i think nobody is always visiting my blog..yeah it's now pretty as your blog rite ? i know that!!

oke, soo..i don't have any storys but i just saying , there were only 2 weeks left for the school to open..what the bullshit -.-' but, it's oke...i really miss my friend right now...next year i will be 14 years old on 29th July !! haha i not old rite ? i'm old ? what the hell are you telling me ? hehe, just kidding...and for now on...i want to change my attitude,my life and everything that BAD about me...soo, i promise to be a good person and make my family proud of me ^.^  ♥.... on 1th january, all people around me will see my change ♥ this is the list that i want myself to change and i hope it to work ! :

- Always wake up early in the morning
- Pay attention in the class
- Always reading books
- Online only on weekends if i don't have any homeworks
- Always make homeworks 
- Be more kind
- And for the most thing i want is , Always make my parents proud of me ♥

that is my wishlist for 2012 , hey you all out there ! i'm hopping that you all also can change your attitude ! Always think that you all also can success if you all do better !

p/s: My grammar is soooooooo unCool ! Just pretend to understand me okeyh ! Love you guys ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment